Monday, January 16, 2006

Movie'd

I saw three movies in the past three days, which is a bit unusual for me. So I'll do a brief run-down of each one for you. All three were superb, in my opinion, if you care.

The first was The Princess Bride, which is absolutely hilarious. It's a fantasy story, except totally clichéd (on purpose, mind you). Except of course, with phrases like "What about the R.O.U.S'?" "Rodents Of Unusual Size? I don't believe they exist!" [Gets attacked by an R.O.U.S.]

The second was The Italian Job. This movie surpassed my expectations. I figured it would be a good movie, but the acting was superb, the action sequences amazing, and the plot stunning. I highly recommend this to all of you.

The third and final one was Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. This one was, of course, excellent. All three of the previous ones had been good, but this one was also amazing. I especially liked it because I could barely remember the events of the book, so it served as a nice refresher.

Out of the three, I would most highly recommend The Italian Job. It is a wonderful movie with twists, action, and Mini Coopers. Can't beat that.

No comments: