Saturday, December 03, 2005

Ack!

I was browsing through the NaNoWriMo forums some, since I'm still suffering from depression since its all over (I have started editing, though), and I found this neat service called WebPen, an online writer's notes database. I'll be using it frequently since I've decided to write more often, since NaNoWriMo was so much fun.

Anyway, I decided to sign up for their forum, since its a seperate login. The forum runs under Lussumo Vanilla, an interesting forum program. To sign up, I had to submit an application, so that they can keep spammers out. In order to do that, I had to click the little "I agree to the Terms and Conditions" thing, so I did.

That was when I got this error message. Wow, I've never quite gotten one like that, and it was worthy of being posted here. I have to admit, I was a little spooked by that one.

P.S. I hadn't read the Terms and Conditions, but I have now. I'm an evil evil man.

No comments: