Sunday, January 02, 2005

17 Hours to Go

Of vacation, that is. I'm relatively depressed trying to ignore what happens tomorrow. Not to say that I don't have anything to do. I bought Lord of the Rings: The Third Age for my GameCube. It's quite a good game, though I'm still contemplating the second battle with the Watcher in the Water. That was irritating. And I'm afraid of the Balrog, which I know is coming soon.
I saw a few movies recently: Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban, Welcome to Mooseport, and The Day After Tomorrow. Harry Potter was good, as I expected it to be. Welcome to Mooseport is very funny, and I reccomend it to anyone who likes Ray Romano. Day After Tomorrow, however, was crap. Yay for no scientific backing whatsoever! I especially liked the cyclonic weather systems crossing the equator, the temperature of -100 F and dropping at 10 degrees a second, and of course the open bottle of Pepsi in -170 degrees which is still liquidy. I think that's it. Toodles.

No comments: