Monday, September 05, 2005

SPAM

Yesterday was my 16th birthday (meaning, legally, I can get my permit now! *dances*). I woke up around 9:30 when my parents came and woke me up, and gave me two presents. One was this SPAM shirt, and the other the soundtrack to SpamAlot (warning: flash site). At this point I figured out that we were heading out to NYC to see SpamAlot, which, in fact, we did.

It was an excellent musical. It was true to the movie in the most humorous scenes, such as the killer rabbit and Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch scene. The biggest problems were that Lancelot turned out to be gay (at least it had a good song to go along with it), they encountered the Black Knight in the forest of the knights who say "Ni!", and there was no witch hunt scene. Still, very excellent musical, gets 9/10 overall.

No comments: