Tuesday, June 28, 2005

@ the shore

So I'm currently sitting at Stone Harbor, typing on a laptop running irritating dial-up service. Man, cable internet has spoiled me. At least its running Firefox.

So I spent a week at Camp Sankanac, and yes, that is indeed right across the street from Ben's house. It was good fun, and I got to wear a heavy log around my neck and get a breakfast consisting of one slice of bread, a raw egg, and a match. Don't ask.

Then, we went to Ben's, and I picked him up so we could go to Stone Harbor. After a brief stop at my house for laundry, we came over to el shore. We did typical shore stuff, namely go to the beach, play mini-golf, and watch both excellent and crappy movies. We've watched a number of movies (some after Ben left, which he did earlier today), which were Mean Girls (crappy), National Treasure (surprisingly good), Miss Congeniality 2 (crappy), Lord of the Rings: Return of the King Extended Edition (excellent), and Napoleon Dynamite (excellent).

Later this week I'll be heading to DC to visit the spy museum, I'll post an update at some point explaining my adventures from then 'till now.

EDIT: Add to the list Lemony Snicket's A Series of Unfortunate Events (good).

1 comment:

Doug said...

I knew Mean Girls was crappy. Ha ha! Vindicated!