Thursday, November 25, 2004

Happy Thanksgiving!

Actually, I'll start with yesterday. Got up to go to school, on the day before Thanksgiving. How crappy is that? Anyways, we had it, but only 'til 10:10. After that, I headed over to one of the D&D club folk's house, where we had a 6-hour session. I should have died, being left helpless in the maw of a gargantuan monstrous spider, but somehow it managed to roll a critical miss. Anyways, just felt like I had to tell you that.

Today I got up at 5:00 (!) to go to school for the Boscov's Thanksgiving Day Parade. It actually wasn't to bad, barring the weather and the freaking 10-minute stops every five minutes. But I saw Ben in the crowd, which was really sort of awesome.

Anyways, I just wanted to wish y'all a happy Thanksgiving, and I'll send you off with a fun little pic:

Tinfoil Turkey is copyright of somewhatpants.com November 2003. Used with permission. Some rights reserved.

No comments: