Tuesday, November 16, 2004

Funky Dream, now with Interpretation for only 3 Easy Payments of $19.95!

Ok, last night I had a dream, I'll say it first, then use Hyperdictionary's Dream Dictionary to try and interpret it. Here goes:

I was walking through mountains (rather high up too, seeing as how there was snow) with my friend (not actually a real person, but a friend nonetheless). Suddenly, four skeletons jumped at us! But they were friendly. So we kept walking. Then, Death (yes, the dude with the scythe) decided that me and my friend had to die. So he tried to kill us. First he destroyed the skeletons. They he gave each of us a beer, and pushed us off a cliff.

Interpretation:

Friend - Seeing your friends in your dream means aspects of your personality that you have rejected
Skeleton - no dream definition
Death - suggests that you are lacking a certain aspect or quality
Beer - happiness, fogginess, or inspiration
Cliff - You may have reached a critical point in your life and may fear losing control.

So, from what I'm to understand, I'm a rejected, lacking, person who's going to go completely nuts, and yet, despite this, I'm filled with happiness....?

Man, I could really use some better dreams....

No comments: