Saturday, October 23, 2004

Linux

I have successfully severed my last tie with Microsoft: Windows. Dad handed me a very awesome CD which allows me to reboot my computer and start it up in Linux. Linux is rather confusing for a through-and-through Windows user like myself, but I think I can cope. I have mastered Kopete, the Linux chat program, and the browser part of Konquerer, which is a program used for more crap than Konfabulator for Mac. Ok, maybe not that much. Regardless, I may seem less Microsoft'd than usual.

4 comments:

Dougie said...

Linux on Windows? Makes sense. Linux on Mac? Insanity. Hence why I am not interested in Linux.

Quiggy said...

True, but for one such as myself who cannot get a Mac, I'll have to settle for the next-best thing.

Dougie said...

*Sings* I'm lookin' for the next best thing!

*Cough* Sorry. I've been listening to a lot of Warren Zevon.

The_Tractor said...

It's too bad that now Bill Gates will kill you with his army of robots. Fortunately, they'll all crash and die before they get to you because they have Windows on them.