Monday, June 21, 2004

life is boring

Sorry for not telling y'all about what's been going on, because nothing's going on. I've been rereading Lord of the Rings, and have a desire to remake the movies as a word-for-word book-to-movie translation. I have also been getting addicted to RuneScape, a free massive multiplayer RPG. I have a question for Doug though: what was the name of that series of books that really like? Okay, now that that's done, I guess I'll just slowly fall into a deep trance. I'm getting sleeeepy. Veeeery sleeeeeeepy. Zzzzzzzzz....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

No Quiggy! Please don't make a movie word for word of Lord of the Rings! All they do for 75% of the book is walk, talk, and sing abbout dead people! Even if you did, it would take a series of days just to watch The Fellowship of the Ring word for word on the screen! Why don't you just go back to your nap...hmmm...that sound like fun...*yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawn*...zzzzzzzzzz...

Doug said...

Quote: "what was the name of that series of books that really like?" I think there's something missing there. I'm going to assume you were asking what series of books it is that I really like, in which case it is the Discworld series, by Terry Pratchett. If you pick one up, try... Oh, let's say Small Gods. That's a good one, and you don't need to know much else of the series to get it.